5G Expo Global 2020 announces its leading women speakers
The world leading 5G Expo Global is making its debut at the Olympia London 17-18th March 2020 and is bringing together 9000 technology enthusiasts to explore the entire eco-system of with the returning co-located Blockchain, IoT, AI & Big Data, Cyber Security & Cloud.
Each event will showcase the next generation technologies and strategies for the future by providing user cases from industry leaders and 300+ exhibitors demonstrating the latest technology.
The 5G Expo has been embraced by the tech community with notable experts and leading organisations, such as Nokia, Toshiba, Vodafone, O2, Three to name just a few, joining the conference agenda. The Global Expo will explore the industries that are set to be most affected by this new technology in 2020. These industries include manufacturing, retail, financial services, legal services, healthcare, insurance, energy, music, government, real estate and more.
We are all aware that the percentage of women working within these technology-based industries is significantly lower than men and has been for as long as we can remember. In education, IT and technology was deemed a heavily male dominated subject and it’s safe to say from there it has been an uphill battle for women to join the ‘boys club’.
‘We’re using the power of intelligent digital to see beyond the gender gap, to a world where women can reimagine our future’ (PwC 2020).
Closing the gender gap and increasing diversity benefits businesses enormously in both their economic and social environments. Diversity in any creative space is imperative for development and therefore, at the Tech Expo, we are delighted that our agenda will feature some of the leading women in these sectors:
- Prof. Dimitra Simeonidou | Director of Smart Internet Lab/ Co-Director |University of Bristol/ Bristol Digital Futures Institute
- Yue Wang | Principal 5G Researcher |Samsung UK
- Karen Pollitt-Cham | Professorial Lead Connected Futures |University of Brighton
- Alexandra Hussenot | CEO & Founder | Immersion
- Toral Patel | Principal Consultant Technology & innovation | PA Consulting
- Leanne Kemp | CEO & Founder | Everledger
- Mariana Gómez de la Villa | Program Director Distributed Ledger Technology | ING
- Marta Geater-Piekarska | Director of Ecosystem | Hyperledger | Linux Foundation
- Nicole Sandler | Innovation Policy Global Lead | Barclays
- Manuela Godeck |Global Innovation Project Manager | Blockchain | Vodafone
- Barbara Fusinka | Machine Learning Strategic Cloud Engineering Manager | Google
- Claire Thompson | Head of Data & Analytics for Commerical & Private Banking |RBS
- Angela Lillis | Insight Lead | Marks and Spencer
- Anita Fernqvist | Chief Data Officer | Zurich
- Ela Osterberger | Director of Data Science |Deliveroo
- Josephine Harriman | Head of Cyber & Privacy Legal | Morgan Stanley
- Lucy Payne | Security Awareness and Engagement Lead | Aviva
- Lesley Marjoribanks | Head of Security Awareness | RBS
- Deshini Newman | Managing Director EMEA | (ICS)2
- Cheryl Stevens MBE | Head of Identity & Trust Services, DWP Digital | Department for Work & Pensions
- Sylwia Kechiche | Principal Analyst, IoT| GSMA Intelligence
- Livia Rosu | Chair of the Marketing Working Group | HomeGrid Forum
At the FREE to attend 5G Expo Global,
arriving in Olympia London on the 17-18 March 2020 we help attendees move
beyond the 5G hype and understand early learnings from market leading brands
and 5G providers. We aim to share best practice on all things 5G from
deployment modes, infrastructure and converging technologies, to future
connectivity and urban applications.
To register FREE got to www.5gexpo.net/global
We look forward to welcoming to you the show.
For further information contact:
[email protected] / +44 (0)117 980 9023
NOTES FOR EDITORS
5g Expo Global is debuting to Olympia London 17-18th March 2020 bringing together 9000+ technology enthusiasts to explore the entire eco-system of 5G and the co-located expos Blockchain, IoT, AI & Big Data, Cyber Security & Cloud. #5gExpo
PwC. (2020). PwC UK – Building relationships, creating value. [online] Available at: https://www.pwc.co.uk